Discover How Coaching Can Support You as a Leader
LeadCoach provides individual executive and leader coaching and specializes in working with individuals who want to improve the quality of their leadership in their work and in their lives.
Being a leader is about creating what you want - whether it is with others or essentially alone. It is about connecting with what it takes to create what is important.
It is about leading on purpose.
Purpose is about business and personal objectives.
Purpose is about your identity: your assumptions, vision and what is important to you.
It is about Right Action.
Right action includes
- The right people doing
- The right things in
- The right way at
- The right time and in
- The right way.
In business, leading is about attuning and engaging with others to create some things that no one could create alone. These "things" are often business objectives or responses to crises. In times of increasing turbulence, complexity and rapid change, these things continuously change and shift in priority. Leading requires enhancing your awareness about the conditions generated by change. Awareness is the single most important business skill. Without it your decisions and actions are less effective. LeadCoach can surface blindspots and build your awareness for enhancing your performance as a leader.
In business this means that it is important for you to consider
- How you are attunned and engaged with other leaders, particularly on purpose?
- What is the nature of your commitment and membership in the business?
- What are your strengths and how do you leverage them?
- When and how is it important to use team approaches and how do you show up?
- How can you build vital relationships with customers, employees, investors and others by drawing on your capacity to connect and perform as an entrepreneur -- even inside your own company?
You will focus on your aspirations and intentions about your leading.
You will build your capacity and competence by severaging your strengths.
You will clarify your options and commit to Right Action.
In life we are each leaders of our own adventures. Integrity and achievement are products of self-leadership. Integrity involves clarity about what is important to us and how the actions we take reflect this. Being a leader in your own life means taking responsibility for
- What it is you are committed to and how you demonstrate that.
- Using your strengths and developing new ones to contribute to your own performance.
- Being clear about how you want to relate to others and taking action to develop those relationships, and
- Engaging with the universe of opportunity and possibility to create the life you want.
You focus on what is important to you as you challenge your values, beliefs, goals and assumptions, and develop action that will move you towards achieving what you want through Right Action.